May 16, 2005

Just got back... and I'm tired

It was a bit of whirlwind weekend, but I'm back in the Harbor for a long stretch of work. Four long weeks worth...

In short order, I was in San Jose for the weekend (Kris kicked me out of the house, because I've been mopey and blue) to celebrate a good friend's engagement to a really good guy! The entire trip came about pretty quickly, so for those who didn't know about this... I really didn't know I would do this until it was done.

HOW-EVA! It was fun. It was relaxing. It was filled with drama. It was bookended by two shitty trips in the airports. Oh, do I have some material for all of you!

But for now, I'm tired. I'm at work, so I must get back to it. In a few days, I'll update with my notes, observations and a few pictures as well...

Until then...

(c) R. Burns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home